Share This On:
As the 2015 Saint Lucia Jazz and Arts Festival moves into its 2nd day, the action continues later this evening with the Gros Islet Cultural Explosion.
This will mark the official commencement of the arts component of the Festival as Jazz & Arts takes over Gros Islet tonight, May 1st.
Come see performances from some of Saint Lucia’s best entertainers and artisans, among them DYP, Ezra De Fun Machine, Mysterio, Mongstar, and Silver Shadow Dancers.
Witness the excitement of the ‘Gwan Mouvman’ spectacular street parade, Pantime Steel Orchestra, displays of carnival costumes and lots more.
The action kicks off from 8 p.m. onward.
More Culture/History Stories
- Valuing our heritage: Through the eyes of communities December 3, 2019
- Saint Lucia government to grow new ‘orange economy’ November 7, 2019
- Folk Research Centre gets assistance October 27, 2019
- Prize-giving ceremony for Kwéyòl Poetry Competition on today October 10, 2019
- Saint Lucia participates in Taiwan National Day celebrations October 9, 2019
- Felix: “We will have Jounen Kweyol, Choiseul style” October 7, 2019
- Saint Lucian delegation participates in Taiwan festivals October 2, 2019
- Creole Heritage Month activities officially underway September 29, 2019