Share This On:
(CMC) – The police in the northern parish of St. Ann are investigating the death of a man who turned up at a gas station on Wednesday.
The police report that Kevin Mechado, 34, a United States resident, drove up to the gas station in the community of Mammee Bay about 1:00 am (local time) with a gunshot wound to his right leg.
The police say he fell out of the car, clutching a gun.
He was taken to hospital where he was pronounced dead.
The police say a post mortem will be conducted to determine the cause of death.
More Jamaica News Stories
- Jamaica: Trusted neighbour molests 6-y-o child February 18, 2020
- Jamaica: Rastafarian wins ganja case February 14, 2020
- Jamaica: Woman believes demons killed her granddaughter February 14, 2020
- Jamaica: Drama teacher arrested after pretending to be a cop for years February 13, 2020
- Jamaican deportee laments leaving three kids behind in Britain February 12, 2020
- Jamaicans to be trained by PAHO to test for coronavirus February 11, 2020
- Several Jamaicans now on deportation flight, despite UK court ruling February 11, 2020
- Jamaican isolated after symptoms progress amid Coronavirus concern February 11, 2020
- Jamaica: Senator angered by smell of weed from Airbnb next door February 10, 2020