Share This On:
(JAMAICA OBSERVER) – Another patient who contracted the coronavirus (COVID-19) virus has died.
Minister of Health and Wellness, Dr Christopher Tufton made the announcement moments ago on Twitter.
This is the fourth person to have died as a result of the virus.
A total of 63 people have tested positive for the virus in Jamaica. Ten have recovered while the remaining 49 are being treated.
More information later.
- No legs? No problem! – Jamaican Andrew Nelson making light work of life’s challenges
- Jamaica: Cockburn Gardens residents protest police killing
- Jamaica: Montego Bay airport prepares to welcome visitors
- Jamaica: Man who raped eight women had his sentence cut in half
- Jamaica: Western high schools prepare for partial resumption of classes
- Jamaica: Mother and daughter killed 12 years apart
- Jamaica: Jodian Fearon funeral set for Saturday
- Jamaica: 15-year-old drowns during river trip
- Fewer Jamaican teachers died since schools were closed says JTA president