Share This On:
(JAMAICA OBSERVER) – Telecommunications company Flow is warning its customers to be wary of fraudulent promotions during the festive season.
The company informed on social media that phishing messages have been sent, targeting several of its customers and advising them to complete a survey in order to claim a gift.
“These messages are malicious and as such, persons are being urged not to click or open any links enclosed,” Flow said in an Instagram post.
The company also reminded its customers that they should never share any personal data such as passwords or banking information, click any links that require users to make changes to their email accounts or participate in unauthorised surveys.
More Caribbean Stories
- BVI giving 100 citizens land to cultivate medical marijuana January 17, 2020
- Guyana’s first LGBTQ+ place of worship opens January 17, 2020
- Trinidad: Blue Waters appoints new CEO January 17, 2020
- Guyana: Cocaine, marijuana found on Berbice bound truck January 17, 2020
- Barbados: Historic guilty pleas to murder January 17, 2020
- Former Barbados government minister guilty of money laundering January 17, 2020