Share This On:
(JAMAICA OBSERVER) – Telecommunications company Flow is warning its customers to be wary of fraudulent promotions during the festive season.
The company informed on social media that phishing messages have been sent, targeting several of its customers and advising them to complete a survey in order to claim a gift.
“These messages are malicious and as such, persons are being urged not to click or open any links enclosed,” Flow said in an Instagram post.
The company also reminded its customers that they should never share any personal data such as passwords or banking information, click any links that require users to make changes to their email accounts or participate in unauthorised surveys.
More Caribbean Stories
- Jamaica: Two minor quakes rattle sections of Kingston and St Andrew January 20, 2020
- Jamaica: Empty bank account shocks woman January 20, 2020
- Jamaica: Baby dumped in garbage bin after birth turns pastor January 20, 2020
- Caribbean Airlines warns against sharing outdated travel advisory January 20, 2020
- Trini couple guilty of marriage fraud in US January 20, 2020
- Guyana: Man sets wife on fire, commits suicide January 20, 2020
- Jamaica: Man gets one-year probation for accidental touch January 20, 2020
- Barbados PM says US seeking to divide region January 20, 2020