Share This On:
(JAMAICA OBSERVER) — Thirty people including 15 students sustained injuries in a motor vehicle collision along the Montpelier main road in St James Tuesday morning.
No one was killed in the three-vehicle crash, however, one male is said to be in critical condition in hospital, while the driver of one of the vehicles has been admitted.
According to police reports, a white Toyota Hiace was travelling along the roadway about 8:20 am when it overtook a line of traffic and collided with a truck and then with a yellow Toyota Hiace bus.
The police’s Corporate Communications Unit (CCU) was uncertain about the number of people admitted to hospital or were treated and released.
More Jamaica News Stories
- Jamaica: Pastor’s body abandoned at funeral home October 18, 2019
- Jamaica: Baby falls to floor from woman’s womb October 18, 2019
- Kanye West to bring Sunday Service music worship to Jamaica October 18, 2019
- US ‘salesman’ caught with ammunition at Jamaican airport October 16, 2019
- Former Jamaican PM PJ Patterson hospitalised after accident October 15, 2019
- Jamaica: Woman attacked by pit bull wants compensation October 14, 2019
- Jamaican man defrauded elderly US couple out of US$320,000 October 14, 2019