Share This On:
(JAMAICA OBSERVER) — Eighteen-year-old Aaliyah Bascoe has been charged with shooting with intent and illegal possession of firearm following investigations that implicated her in an October 29 shooting incident in Allman Town, Kingston 4.
According to the police, Bascoe, who is from Stephen Street, also in Allman Town, is accused of orchestrating the shooting injury of a man with whom she allegedly had an altercation.
Lawmen say she was caught by the Kingston Central Police on Sunday, November 3 after initially escaping from the scene of the incident at Heroes Circle.
She was charged following an interview with her attorney.
A date is being finalised for her to appear in the Kingston and St Andrew Parish Court, the police say.
- Jamaica: Churchgoers warn of mark of the beast, new world order
- Tourists may need COVID ‘passport’ to visit Jamaica
- Officials expect rise in COVID-19 cases after over 200 Jamaicans return home
- Jamaica: Egg farmer kills 12,000 chickens to cut losses
- No infrastructure in Jamaica should be named after politicians – MP Everald Warmington
- Jamaican student turns to porn for income due to COVID-19 crisis
- Jamaica: Five bodies found in two shallow graves
- 100 recover from COVID-19 in Jamaica
- Stranded Jamaicans in Barbados lambast authorities for not assisting them