Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – Nick and Karolin Troubetzkoy, owners of the storied Jade Mountain resort in St. Lucia, are seen here in Manhattan receiving their Travel + Leisure award recognizing their stunning resort as the best hotel in the Caribbean.
Jade Mountain’s recognition by Travel + Leisure’s World’s Best Awards 2015 is the fourth time, and the third consecutive year, readers of the distinguished travel magazine have cast top votes for St. Lucia’s leading luxury resort.
The awards reception took place in New York on Thursday, July 23.
- Blue Diamond Resorts implement worldwide COVID-19 safety protocols
- SLHTA President’s Labour Day message
- US Virgin Islands to herald National Travel and Tourism Week
- Replace buffet dinners and minibars with secluded suppers, Caribbean hotels advised
- Caribbean tourism brands advised to put people first during COVID-19 pandemic
- Processing of registration/renewal of licenses – Tourism taxis
- Saint Lucia’s Tourism Minister extends personal greeting to the Caribbean region
- Saint Lucia Tourism Authority rolls out its “Saint Lucia Inspires” blog series
- Crisis offers big chance to upgrade tourism product, says tourism chief