Share This On:
(NEW YORK POST) — The “Iranian Hulk” is set to unleash his fury in the Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship.
Internet sensation Sajad Gharibi — an extreme bodybuilder from Iran with an outrageously puffed-up physique — has joined the boxing fight club, according to MMA Fighting on Sunday.
Gharibi, 27, also known as the Persian Hercules, is set to debut next year, BKFC President David Feldman said.
“We’re going to do a show entitled ‘USA vs. Iran: World War III,’ ” Feldman said. “[Gharibi] is literally our biggest signing we’ve ever had.”
Gharibi gained fame in 2016 not only for his bizarre behemoth build but because he vowed to join the fight against ISIS.
More International News Stories
- Nigeria is trying 47 men arrested in a hotel under its anti-gay laws December 12, 2019
- Santa hacker speaks to girl via smart camera December 12, 2019
- Chile missing plane: Human remains found, governor says December 12, 2019
- Saudi Aramco replaces Apple as world’s largest listed company December 12, 2019
- Chicago prosecutor to vacate 1,000 marijuana convictions December 12, 2019
- Sex criminal sentenced to life throws pitcher, hits judge in head December 12, 2019
- Pakistan protest: Patients die as lawyers ransack Lahore hospital December 12, 2019
- General election 2019: Voters head to polls across the UK December 12, 2019