Share This On:
Invest Saint Lucia officially launched the inaugural event on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 at the studios of the Government Information of Service.
The forum scheduled for Sunday, May 4 to Tuesday, May 6 at Sandals Grande, is geared at stimulating economic opportunities in the country.
“This is an event at which you will experience the best of Saint Lucia. Real opportunities for growth that will benefit established businesses whether directly or indirectly and may bring about new ones whether through public private partnership or joint venture partnership,” Hippolyte remarked at the event’s launch.
It is expected that 120 high net worth international and regional investors, business leaders, international media, investment consultants and key strategic partners will converge on island for the activity. They will engage in panel discussions and plenary sessions on investment opportunities here.
“It is my hope that those who participate will walk away from this event with a greater understanding of what Saint Lucia has to offer. This initiative seeks to raise the profile and investor perception of Saint Lucia as a business and investor destination,” Hippolyte noted.
She said there is still room for people who have not registered to do so.
For more information on the Saint Lucia Investment Forum visit www.saintluciainvestmentforum.com.
More Finance/Business Stories
- Alvina Reynolds launches her first book December 5, 2019
- Closure of CSA Secretariat December 5, 2019
- Entrepreneurs well pleased about ISL’s southern meet-up December 5, 2019
- Sandals Resorts International sweeps 2019 World Travel Awards December 4, 2019
- Land Registry to receive upgraded system for records management December 3, 2019
- Meeting of Friendly Societies December 3, 2019
- International acclaim for Caribbean banks December 3, 2019