Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – As Caribbean nations continue to focus on legalizing medical marijuana in the region, financing for loans to grow and funding for commercial buildings has become a top priority.
To cater to this need, Invest Caribbean Now, the global private sector investment agency of the Caribbean, is now offering the option of loans on land deals and commercial real estate properties to qualified medical marijuana entrepreneurs in countries where the herb is legal.
Each loan from ICN’s private funding network will be determined on a case by case basis, based largely on 55 percent of the appraised value of the collateral and the strength of the borrower. The loan size is from US 1 Million to $50 Million.
Whether you’re looking to fund a grow operation or a dispensary, there are lending and financing options now available to Caribbean nationals too. For more information contact [email protected]
More Finance/Business Stories
- CCC and NWU mend wounds with help of Labour Department February 27, 2020
- Prime Minister’s Independence Ball to fund even more charities in 2020 February 27, 2020
- Castries Constituency Council workers return to work February 27, 2020
- CSA Executive Council elections – Deadline for nominations February 26, 2020
- Dream to Reality Course 2020 pilot February 25, 2020
- Squeeze Cash to offer Caribbean new multi-currency feature February 25, 2020