Share This On:
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS – An Arkansas woman posted selfies on social media showing her boyfriend pointing a gun at her head — hours before he allegedly shot her dead, police said.
Stephanie Hernandez, mother of a 3-year-old and an 8-month-old daughter, posted one picture Sunday of a gun and ammo in her Little Rock home. She also sent a Snapchat photo showing her smiling at the camera while her boyfriend, Rafael Gonzalez, holds a gun behind her head, KARK reported.
“Strap Chat,” the caption said, punning a slang term for carrying a gun.
That night, the 21-year-old was found dead from a gunshot wound in her house. Police found the home ransacked, with blood all over a floor.
The next day, Gonzalez, 20, was arrested and charged for first-degree murder, police said.
More International News Stories
- ‘Jealous’ Ohio mom gets 37 years in prison for killing her 3 sons November 22, 2019
- Boy, 13, executed teen girl because he feared he got her pregnant November 22, 2019
- Navy veteran was dead for 3 years before he was found in apartment November 22, 2019
- Teen migrants found hiding in car seat, dashboard in attempted smuggling November 22, 2019
- First male birth control injection almost ready for penises November 22, 2019
- 380-pound Florida man arrested after hiding drugs in belly button November 22, 2019