Share This On:
TRAVEL & LEISURE/YAHOO – Anything dubbed world’s largest is sure to be over-the-top, but the $3.5 billion hotel under construction in Mecca is redefining extravagant.
The Abraj Kudai, which is owned by Saudi Arabia’s Ministry of Finance, will feature 12 towers, 10,000 rooms, and upwards of 70 restaurants. That’s more dining options than many towns have.
Entire floors of this 1.4 million square meter complex are to be dedicated to royal guests, and helipads will be added to sections of its roof. And there will be a full-size convention centerinside the hotel.
More International News Stories
- US: Man, 94, killed wife in failed murder-suicide October 16, 2019
- New York cop kills himself inside his home October 16, 2019
- UK: Video shows students high-fiving after rape drunk woman October 16, 2019
- Newborn girl found buried alive in Indian cemetery October 15, 2019
- Neighbor of Atatiana Jefferson says he’s “devastated” October 15, 2019
- US: 10-y-o girl commits suicide; police suggest she was bullied October 15, 2019