Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – A Pennsylvania man who traveled to Arizona to have sex with a horse before being nabbed by undercover police was sentenced on Thursday to 18 months of supervised probation, court officials said.
Michael Crawford, 69, pleaded guilty in November to one count of conspiracy to commit bestiality under a deal with prosecutors after his arrest by sheriff’s detectives at a horse trailer in Tolleson, 12 miles west of downtown Phoenix.
His attorney declined to comment on the sentence following the proceedings in Maricopa County Superior Court in Phoenix.
Crawford was arrested last July in an undercover sting operation that began when a deputy responded to his online advertisement that detailed his sexual intentions.
Authorities said Crawford sent graphic emails and had telephone conversations about wanting such an act and made it clear that he was seeking a willing horse owner.
More International News Stories
- $3 million found hidden inside barrels of pork shoulder, police say December 11, 2019
- 11 Chinese nationals found inside furniture in truck at US-Mexico border December 11, 2019
- Bodybuilder proposes to sex doll after getting it plastic surgery December 11, 2019
- Malaysia vaccinating for polio after first case in 27 years December 11, 2019
- US feds defend creation of fake school to fight visa fraud December 11, 2019
- 27,000 chickens to be culled after bird flu detected on farm in Suffolk December 11, 2019