Share This On:
Pistorius killed his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp in February 2013 after shooting four times through a locked toilet door.
He is currently under house arrest after spending one year of his original five-year sentence in jail.
Pistorius will have to return to court to be re-sentenced, for murder.
Pistorius, a six-time Paralympic gold medallist whose legs were amputated below the knee as a baby, made history by becoming the first amputee sprinter to compete at the Olympics, in 2012, running on prosthetic “blades”.
More International News Stories
- Black Texas teen told to cut his dreadlocks to walk at graduation January 23, 2020
- Snakes could be the source of the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak January 23, 2020
- US to impose visa restrictions for pregnant women January 23, 2020
- China shuts down more cities in bid to contain deadly virus January 23, 2020
- Venezuela has less cash in its coffers than Jay-Z is worth January 22, 2020
- Man cleared of murder walks free after 28 years in prison January 22, 2020