Share This On:
JAMAICA OBSERVER – Blood was spilled Monday at the White House, but the culprit’s politics were not to blame: the Obamas’ dog Sunny bit a teenaged guest of the family, leaving a gash above her cheekbone, TMZ reported on Thursday.
The 18-year-old girl, whose name has not been released, was trying to pet the animal, a female Portuguese water dog, when it bit her, according to the TMZ website, which specialises in celebrity news.
The president’s physician, Dr Ronny Jackson, deemed it necessary to close the wound with a few stitches.
The young victim posted photos of her bleeding face on social networks. She is expected to be left with a slight scar, which TMZ said upset her — though it will give her a good story to tell for years.
More International News Stories
- Former South Carolina deputy arrested for sex with teen in patrol car November 21, 2019
- US judge temporarily stops 1st federal execution in 16 years November 21, 2019
- DC priest says he was ‘too busy’ to abuse parishioners November 21, 2019
- Family drags uncle’s corpse to insurance company to prove he’s dead November 21, 2019
- British Airways says flights hit by glitch November 21, 2019