Share This On:
JAMAICA OBSERVER – Blood was spilled Monday at the White House, but the culprit’s politics were not to blame: the Obamas’ dog Sunny bit a teenaged guest of the family, leaving a gash above her cheekbone, TMZ reported on Thursday.
The 18-year-old girl, whose name has not been released, was trying to pet the animal, a female Portuguese water dog, when it bit her, according to the TMZ website, which specialises in celebrity news.
The president’s physician, Dr Ronny Jackson, deemed it necessary to close the wound with a few stitches.
The young victim posted photos of her bleeding face on social networks. She is expected to be left with a slight scar, which TMZ said upset her — though it will give her a good story to tell for years.
More International News Stories
- Britain’s largest family expecting 22nd child October 22, 2019
- At least 55 elephants starved to death in Zimbabwe drought October 21, 2019
- Same-sex marriage and abortion now legal in Northern Ireland October 21, 2019
- Man kills himself after suffering months-long toothache October 21, 2019
- Tupac Shakur arrested for attacking cops in Tennessee October 21, 2019
- Heartburn drug Zantac recalled over cancer-causing chemical October 19, 2019
- Woman wears all her clothes at airport to avoid excess baggage fees October 18, 2019