Share This On:
JAMAICA OBSERVER – Blood was spilled Monday at the White House, but the culprit’s politics were not to blame: the Obamas’ dog Sunny bit a teenaged guest of the family, leaving a gash above her cheekbone, TMZ reported on Thursday.
The 18-year-old girl, whose name has not been released, was trying to pet the animal, a female Portuguese water dog, when it bit her, according to the TMZ website, which specialises in celebrity news.
The president’s physician, Dr Ronny Jackson, deemed it necessary to close the wound with a few stitches.
The young victim posted photos of her bleeding face on social networks. She is expected to be left with a slight scar, which TMZ said upset her — though it will give her a good story to tell for years.
- Gambia demands probe after US police shoot dead diplomat’s son
- All cops involved in George Floyd’s deadly arrest are now in custody
- George Floyd had ‘violent criminal history’ says Minneapolis police union chief
- US: Sister of suspected ISIS terrorist shot dead while trying to stab cop
- George Floyd’s killer Derek Chauvin moved to maximum-security prison
- US: Cop removes his fellow colleague’s knee from protester’s neck, video shows
- 5 dead in new Ebola outbreak in Congo
- Trump says he is mobilizing ‘heavily armed’ military to stop protests
- UPDATE: George Floyd death was ‘homicide’ caused by ‘neck compression’ — official autopsy