Share This On:
CNN – Bill Cosby won’t be charged in two cases investigated by the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s office, the DA announced Wednesday.
According to a charge evaluation sheet, prosecutors think neither of the two allegations could have resulted in charges within the statute of limitations.
The accusers, listed as Jane Does No. 1 and No. 2, had accused Cosby of sexual assault.
“We are satisfied that the Los Angeles DA’s office fully and fairly evaluated all the facts and evidence, and came to the right conclusion,” said Chris Tayback, a lawyer for Cosby.
Jane Doe No. 2 was identified by her lawyer as Chloe Goins, who accused the 78-year-old comedian of drugging her and sexually assaulting her at the Playboy Mansion in August 2008.
More International News Stories
- US: Man, 94, killed wife in failed murder-suicide October 16, 2019
- New York cop kills himself inside his home October 16, 2019
- UK: Video shows students high-fiving after rape drunk woman October 16, 2019
- Newborn girl found buried alive in Indian cemetery October 15, 2019
- Neighbor of Atatiana Jefferson says he’s “devastated” October 15, 2019
- US: 10-y-o girl commits suicide; police suggest she was bullied October 15, 2019