Share This On:
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS – Authorities started a fierce search Monday morning for the first person sought in connection with the New York City bombing over the weekend.
Ahmad Khan Rahami, 28, is the first person identified in connection with the incident. New York City Mayor de Blasio said Rahami is believed to be armed and dangerous.
Rahami is a naturalized United States citizen who was born in Afghanistan, according to the FBI. His last known address was in Elizabeth, N.J., where authorities found pipe bombs in a garbage can Monday morning.
The FBI raided the Elizabeth address in the morning
It is “too early to say” if Rahami has ties to a terror network, de Blasio said.
More International News Stories
- Trump administration steps up scrutiny of pregnant visa applicants January 27, 2020
- Brazil: 30 dead, 3,500 displaced January 27, 2020
- Finally, a way to accurately count Carib nationals in US January 27, 2020
- Prostate overtakes breast as ‘most common cancer’ January 27, 2020
- Calls for ‘virginity repair’ surgery to be banned January 27, 2020
- China using HIV drugs to treat deadly coronavirus January 27, 2020
- Husband of Christina Mauser, victim in Kobe Bryant crash, speaks out January 27, 2020
- UK introduces new fast-track visa to attract scientists January 27, 2020
- Bryant’s helicopter flew in fog that grounded other choppers January 27, 2020