Share This On:
THE DAILY NEWS (NY) – They keep breaking in, and he keeps killing them.
A Missouri man has slain a home intruder for the second time in four months — this time stabbing an ax-wielding friend who started a bizarre argument with him early Tuesday.
The frequent self-defender, Mike Wieners, told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch his former neighbor Eric Frazer broke into his Robertsville home around 2 a.m., ax in hand, demanding money and a ride to Arkansas.
Frazer was fuming over child support he hadn’t paid and was looking to take out aggression on the first person he could find, Wieners said.
Wieners fearied for his life and agreed to drive him, but said he wanted to grab beer for the hours-long drive. Instead, he grabbed a knife.
More International News Stories
- Britain’s largest family expecting 22nd child October 22, 2019
- At least 55 elephants starved to death in Zimbabwe drought October 21, 2019
- Same-sex marriage and abortion now legal in Northern Ireland October 21, 2019
- Man kills himself after suffering months-long toothache October 21, 2019
- Tupac Shakur arrested for attacking cops in Tennessee October 21, 2019
- Heartburn drug Zantac recalled over cancer-causing chemical October 19, 2019
- Woman wears all her clothes at airport to avoid excess baggage fees October 18, 2019