Share This On:
Marsavious Frazier and Daqarion Hunter, both 17, were found in a remote alley in Kalamazoo with gunshot wounds around 9 p.m. Monday, cops said. Both were pronounced dead at the scene.
It was not immediately clear who fired the lethal shots but an eyewitness told investigators one of the teens caught a bullet after a gun was being “played with.”
The second teen then became “distraught” before turning the gun on himself, the same witness said, adding there was no argument or scuffle before the tragic shooting.
Kalamazoo Police Department Captain Victor Ledbetter said the gun appeared to not be properly registered and urged residents to think about the horrific damage a gun can cause when in the wrong hands.
- George Floyd death: Widespread unrest as curfews defied across US
- What happened in the last moments of George Floyd’s life
- India: Woman gives birth, then walks 160km with her newborn baby
- New York pastor says his parish lost 44 people to coronavirus
- Afghanistan: ‘Sheer evil’ maternity ward attack death toll rises to 24
- Venezuelan opposition advisers resign after failed operation to oust Nicolas Maduro
- ‘Oldest woman in Spain’ beats COVID-19 at age 113
- UK rail worker dies with COVID-19 after being spat at
- Babies killed as gunmen storm maternity ward in Afghanistan