Share This On:
NEW YORK POST – Former Pennsylvania Gov. Ed Rendell says Donald Trump’s past comments on women will likely come back to haunt him because Rendell says “there are probably more ugly women in America than attractive women.”
The Democrat was offering his thoughts to the Washington Post on the likely Republican nominee’s prospects for success in the Philadelphia suburbs when he made the comment. Rendell says Trump’s comments might gain him some working-class Democratic voters, but will cost him Republican women because he says “people take that stuff personally.”
Rendell didn’t immediately return requests for comment.
Rendell’s comments have stirred up controversy in the past. In 2010, he said the US had “become a nation of wusses” following the postponement of a Philadelphia Eagles game due to a snowstorm.
More International News Stories
- Trump’s lawyers: Abuse of power not a crime January 21, 2020
- Iranian lawmaker offers $3 million reward to ‘whoever kills Trump’ January 21, 2020
- Countries around world gear up response to new coronavirus January 21, 2020
- Fake German doctor who coaxed women to electrocute themselves jailed January 20, 2020
- Immune discovery ‘may treat all cancer’ January 20, 2020
- Elderly couple die on same day after spending 65 years together January 20, 2020