Share This On:
Derek Hale, a sergeant for Louisville Metro Corrections, had reposted a meme on his personal page with a white officer seemingly discussing police brutality against black men and boys.
“If we really wanted you dead all we’d have to do is stop patrolling your neighborhoods … and wait,” the post shared Monday said.
“Ha … truth,” Hale, who has since removed his Facebook account, added as a caption.
The Louisville Urban League criticized both Hale and the meme itself.
- George Floyd had ‘violent criminal history’ says Minneapolis police union chief
- US: Sister of suspected ISIS terrorist shot dead while trying to stab cop
- George Floyd’s killer Derek Chauvin moved to maximum-security prison
- US: Cop removes his fellow colleague’s knee from protester’s neck, video shows
- 5 dead in new Ebola outbreak in Congo
- Trump says he is mobilizing ‘heavily armed’ military to stop protests
- UPDATE: George Floyd death was ‘homicide’ caused by ‘neck compression’ — official autopsy
- George Floyd died of asphyxia, according to private post-mortem
- China and Iran criticise US over its racism problems