Share This On:
Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi said in the 24-minute audio message that airstrikes in Syria and Iraq have only increased the Islamic terrorist network’s determination and resolve.
The intensified strikes by Russia and a U.S. led coalition, according to al-Baghdadi, have failed to weaken the group.
Al-Baghdadi said the U.S. and its allies have “learned from” recent lengthy wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and that his self-styled “caliphate” is doing “well” despite the unprecedented alliance against it.
The ISIS leader also mocked a recently announced Saudi-led Islamic alliance against “terrorism” and warns Israel that “we are getting closer to you” every day.
More International News Stories
- Nigeria is trying 47 men arrested in a hotel under its anti-gay laws December 12, 2019
- Santa hacker speaks to girl via smart camera December 12, 2019
- Chile missing plane: Human remains found, governor says December 12, 2019
- Saudi Aramco replaces Apple as world’s largest listed company December 12, 2019
- Chicago prosecutor to vacate 1,000 marijuana convictions December 12, 2019
- Sex criminal sentenced to life throws pitcher, hits judge in head December 12, 2019
- Pakistan protest: Patients die as lawyers ransack Lahore hospital December 12, 2019
- General election 2019: Voters head to polls across the UK December 12, 2019