Share This On:
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS – A South Florida woman killed her daughter and her two grandchildren before taking her own life over the weekend, police say.
Cops in the town of Greenacres, near West Palm Beach, say Nilda Sheffield, 53, gunned down Elizabeth Flores, 30, and Flores’ kids Xavier Neff, 7, and Sofia Chiddo, 2, The Palm Beach Post reported.
A horrified friend of the family discovered the bodies in the family’s home on the 4600 block of Chariot Circle around noon on Saturday, Greenacres police Lt. Brady Myers told the Orlando Sentinel.
The friend who notified authorities said Sheffield’s family hadn’t been heard from since Friday night, Myers told the newspaper.
CLICK LINK TO READ ENTIRE STORY:
More International News Stories
- Thai woman bitten by snake while sitting on toilet January 17, 2020
- Deaf man from Brooklyn sues Pornhub over lack of closed captioning January 17, 2020
- Missing Polish farmer believed to have been eaten by his own pigs January 17, 2020
- US woman charged with leaving 6 kids with dead man January 17, 2020
- Ukrainian prime minister submits resignation after tapes January 17, 2020
- JetBlue Airways is raising checked-bag fees again January 16, 2020