Share This On:
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS – A South Florida woman killed her daughter and her two grandchildren before taking her own life over the weekend, police say.
Cops in the town of Greenacres, near West Palm Beach, say Nilda Sheffield, 53, gunned down Elizabeth Flores, 30, and Flores’ kids Xavier Neff, 7, and Sofia Chiddo, 2, The Palm Beach Post reported.
A horrified friend of the family discovered the bodies in the family’s home on the 4600 block of Chariot Circle around noon on Saturday, Greenacres police Lt. Brady Myers told the Orlando Sentinel.
The friend who notified authorities said Sheffield’s family hadn’t been heard from since Friday night, Myers told the newspaper.
CLICK LINK TO READ ENTIRE STORY:
More International News Stories
- Trump’s lawyers: Abuse of power not a crime January 21, 2020
- Iranian lawmaker offers $3 million reward to ‘whoever kills Trump’ January 21, 2020
- Countries around world gear up response to new coronavirus January 21, 2020
- Fake German doctor who coaxed women to electrocute themselves jailed January 20, 2020
- Immune discovery ‘may treat all cancer’ January 20, 2020
- Elderly couple die on same day after spending 65 years together January 20, 2020