Share This On:
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS – A South Florida woman killed her daughter and her two grandchildren before taking her own life over the weekend, police say.
Cops in the town of Greenacres, near West Palm Beach, say Nilda Sheffield, 53, gunned down Elizabeth Flores, 30, and Flores’ kids Xavier Neff, 7, and Sofia Chiddo, 2, The Palm Beach Post reported.
A horrified friend of the family discovered the bodies in the family’s home on the 4600 block of Chariot Circle around noon on Saturday, Greenacres police Lt. Brady Myers told the Orlando Sentinel.
The friend who notified authorities said Sheffield’s family hadn’t been heard from since Friday night, Myers told the newspaper.
CLICK LINK TO READ ENTIRE STORY:
More International News Stories
- France launches bedbug hotline in campaign to stamp out the itchy menace February 21, 2020
- Two killed, 70 injured in horrific 200-car pileup near Montreal February 21, 2020
- Over 500 cases of coronavirus reported in Chinese prisons February 21, 2020
- Ukrainians hurl stones at evacuees from China February 21, 2020
- India builds wall along slum ahead of Trump visit February 20, 2020
- Texas-based company has reportedly created a coronavirus vaccine February 20, 2020
- Over 5,000 new cases of coronavirus confirmed in single day in China February 14, 2020