Share This On:
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS – A South Florida woman killed her daughter and her two grandchildren before taking her own life over the weekend, police say.
Cops in the town of Greenacres, near West Palm Beach, say Nilda Sheffield, 53, gunned down Elizabeth Flores, 30, and Flores’ kids Xavier Neff, 7, and Sofia Chiddo, 2, The Palm Beach Post reported.
A horrified friend of the family discovered the bodies in the family’s home on the 4600 block of Chariot Circle around noon on Saturday, Greenacres police Lt. Brady Myers told the Orlando Sentinel.
The friend who notified authorities said Sheffield’s family hadn’t been heard from since Friday night, Myers told the newspaper.
CLICK LINK TO READ ENTIRE STORY:
More International News Stories
- WHO raises global virus risk to maximum level February 28, 2020
- Pope sick a 2nd day with apparent cold, cancels audiences February 28, 2020
- Mexico declares first case of coronavirus February 28, 2020
- Virus to cost world tourism at least $22 bn — WTTC February 28, 2020
- Belgian wine alert after woman dies from sip of MDMA drug February 28, 2020
- E. coli gut infection linked to bowel cancer February 27, 2020
- Facebook bans ads with false claims about coronavirus February 27, 2020
- Coronavirus patient in Brazil marks Latin America’s first case February 26, 2020