Share This On:
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS – A South Florida woman killed her daughter and her two grandchildren before taking her own life over the weekend, police say.
Cops in the town of Greenacres, near West Palm Beach, say Nilda Sheffield, 53, gunned down Elizabeth Flores, 30, and Flores’ kids Xavier Neff, 7, and Sofia Chiddo, 2, The Palm Beach Post reported.
A horrified friend of the family discovered the bodies in the family’s home on the 4600 block of Chariot Circle around noon on Saturday, Greenacres police Lt. Brady Myers told the Orlando Sentinel.
The friend who notified authorities said Sheffield’s family hadn’t been heard from since Friday night, Myers told the newspaper.
CLICK LINK TO READ ENTIRE STORY:
More International News Stories
- Coronavirus: World should prepare for pandemic, says WHO February 24, 2020
- Kobe Bryant’s widow sues helicopter operator February 24, 2020
- Untraceable coronavirus cells emerge in three countries amid pandemic February 24, 2020
- Weinstein found guilty of rape and sex assault by a Manhattan jury February 24, 2020
- Ghost ship with Caribbean links washes up on Irish coast February 24, 2020
- France launches bedbug hotline in campaign to stamp out the itchy menace February 21, 2020
- Two killed, 70 injured in horrific 200-car pileup near Montreal February 21, 2020
- Over 500 cases of coronavirus reported in Chinese prisons February 21, 2020