INTERNATIONAL: Couple in running car parked on N.J. street found dead of carbon monoxide poisoning

By New York Daily News

article-couple-0325-3NEW YORK DAILY NEWS – A couple sitting in a parked SUV in Hackensack, N.J., died of carbon monoxide poisoning, according to cops.

The couple were found early Friday in a 2002 Chevrolet Tracker with New York license plates on Overlook Ave., police said.

A pink handbag was resting on the hood.

Police have since debunked earlier reports that the couple was having sex when they died. The two were “fully clothed” and appeared to have been “sitting  there talking, hanging out together,” Detective Capt. Patrick Coffey told the Bergen Record.

The authorities cordoned off part of the street around the vehicle and later loaded the car onto a flatbed and towed it away with the bodies still inside.

CLICK HERE FOR FULL STORY

(0)(1)
This article was posted in its entirety as received by stlucianewsonline.com. This media house does not correct any spelling or grammatical error within press releases and commentaries. The views expressed therein are not necessarily those of stlucianewsonline.com, its sponsors or advertisers.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.