Share This On:
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS – Hollywood hellion Charlie Sheen is HIV-positive and will reveal his status in a shock announcement on NBC’s “Today” show Tuesday morning.
Sheen, 50, will speak to NBC’s Matt Lauer live in studio to deliver his news, a source told the Daily News Monday.
In a separate report Monday, The National Enquirer said Sheen has been safeguarding his HIV status for years while living a high-profile life as a TV star, dating a conga line of adult entertainers and coining crazy catchphrases.
“Charlie thought he was indestructible and took no precautions — even though he was indulging in high-risk sex practices,” an unidentified friend reportedly told The Enquirer.
- India: Woman gives birth, then walks 160km with her newborn baby
- New York pastor says his parish lost 44 people to coronavirus
- Afghanistan: ‘Sheer evil’ maternity ward attack death toll rises to 24
- Venezuelan opposition advisers resign after failed operation to oust Nicolas Maduro
- ‘Oldest woman in Spain’ beats COVID-19 at age 113
- UK rail worker dies with COVID-19 after being spat at
- Babies killed as gunmen storm maternity ward in Afghanistan
- IRS wants relief cheques sent to the dead taxpayers returned
- Father, son charged with killing black man Ahmaud Arbery