Share This On:
CNN – Charlie Sheen’s former fiancée has filed a lawsuit accusing him of assault, battery, false imprisonment and not disclosing to her that he is HIV-positive.
Scottine Ross filed the lawsuit Thursday in Los Angeles Superior Court. She is seeking $1 million and earnings from Sheen’s cancelled TV show, “Anger Management,” which was part of an alleged agreement between the couple.
Sheen told NBC’s “Today” show on November 17 that he was diagnosed as HIV-positive about four years ago and that a few people who knew it were demanding money from him to keep the secret.
“Charlie Sheen intends to vigorously defend the lawsuit filed by Scottine Ross,” a statement from Sheen’s attorney said. “We are confident that Mr. Sheen will prevail on his claims for affirmative relief against her.”
Ross, an adult film actress known as Brett Rossi, and Sheen were in a relationship from November 2013 to October 2014.
More International News Stories
- Kobe Bryant’s helicopter pilot was flying too low before fatal crash January 28, 2020
- China engaged in serious fight against ‘demon’ virus: President Xi January 28, 2020
- US Supreme Court allows enforcement of new Trump green card rule January 28, 2020
- Trump administration steps up scrutiny of pregnant visa applicants January 27, 2020
- Brazil: 30 dead, 3,500 displaced January 27, 2020
- Finally, a way to accurately count Carib nationals in US January 27, 2020
- Prostate overtakes breast as ‘most common cancer’ January 27, 2020
- Calls for ‘virginity repair’ surgery to be banned January 27, 2020