Share This On:
YAHOO NEWS – Charlie Sheen may not be as prolific on Twitter as he was back in his tiger bloodiest WINNING (!) days, but he still tweets pretty regularly.
These days however, it’s mostly just sharing personal photos with friends, reminiscing about Major League, or plugging his upcoming Crackle movie with Leah Remini. But that’s not to say Sheen doesn’t still have his moments now and then, as he did late Wednesday night in the wake of Debbie Reynolds tragically proceeding her daughter Carrie Fisher in death by just one day — the latest two casualties in what has seemed like an endless string of beloved celebrity deaths in 2016.
In short, Sheen did not mince words about who he thinks should be next on 2016’s roster.
This is not the first time Sheen has expressed his candid feelings for Donald Trump. Earlier this year the former Two and a Half Men star appeared on Graham Norton where he called the then Republican candidate a “charlatan,” relaying a story about a particularly crappy wedding gift he had received from the mogul.
- India: Woman gives birth, then walks 160km with her newborn baby
- New York pastor says his parish lost 44 people to coronavirus
- Afghanistan: ‘Sheer evil’ maternity ward attack death toll rises to 24
- Venezuelan opposition advisers resign after failed operation to oust Nicolas Maduro
- ‘Oldest woman in Spain’ beats COVID-19 at age 113
- UK rail worker dies with COVID-19 after being spat at
- Babies killed as gunmen storm maternity ward in Afghanistan
- IRS wants relief cheques sent to the dead taxpayers returned
- Father, son charged with killing black man Ahmaud Arbery