Share This On:
The remains were found Thursday in an upstairs bed at the woman’s home on Avenue N near East 22nd Street, after the woman was hospitalized and a relative went to the home to grab a few of her things, according to a report.
The unidentified relative called cops after discovering the corpse.
The dead man, whose name has not been released, was a former taxi driver.
He was apparently estranged from the rest of the family, who told the NYPD they hadn’t seen the man in almost 20 years, WPIX reported.
- Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey cries in front of George Floyd’s casket
- Cop comforts 5-y-o black girl after she asks if she’s going to be shot
- UPDATE: George Floyd tested positive for coronavirus in April, full autopsy reveals
- Snapchat stops promoting Donald Trump’s account
- Police plea for help as German suspect revealed in Madeleine McCann disappearance
- Russia: President Putin declares state of emergency after Arctic Circle oil spill
- Brazil looks to reopen despite record coronavirus deaths
- Gambia demands probe after US police shoot dead diplomat’s son
- All cops involved in George Floyd’s deadly arrest are now in custody