Share This On:
NEW YORK POST – A construction worker found a blood-stained knife buried on OJ Simpson’s property “years ago” — and gave it to an off-duty cop who kept it in his home before finally turning it over to police in January, a report says.
It will be tested for DNA and other biological evidence at the department’s Serology Unit next week, sources told the site.
Cops who saw the weapon said it appeared to have blood residue on it, but it’s extremely rusted and stained, so further testing is needed.
The construction worker who found the knife told police he stumbled upon it while Simpson’s home in Brentwood was being demolished, but he couldn’t remember the exact date, sources told TMZ.
After finding the blade, he took it to an LAPD officer standing across the street, according to TMZ.
More International News Stories
- Nigeria is trying 47 men arrested in a hotel under its anti-gay laws December 12, 2019
- Santa hacker speaks to girl via smart camera December 12, 2019
- Chile missing plane: Human remains found, governor says December 12, 2019
- Saudi Aramco replaces Apple as world’s largest listed company December 12, 2019
- Chicago prosecutor to vacate 1,000 marijuana convictions December 12, 2019
- Sex criminal sentenced to life throws pitcher, hits judge in head December 12, 2019
- Pakistan protest: Patients die as lawyers ransack Lahore hospital December 12, 2019
- General election 2019: Voters head to polls across the UK December 12, 2019