Share This On:
Writing for the Daily Mail, journalist Anucyia Victor has drawn up a list of 16 foods she predicts will be ‘huge’ in 2016, including black beans, seaweed, avocado oil – and breakfast staple black pudding.
“Loaded with protein, potassium, calcium and magnesium, as well as being practically carb free, it is expected to fly off the shelves,” she writes.
Darren Beale from MuscleFood.com said: “2015 saw healthy eating reach a new level and this year we predict this trend is only going to get bigger.
- George Floyd’s killer Derek Chauvin moved to maximum-security prison
- US: Cop removes his fellow colleague’s knee from protester’s neck, video shows
- 5 dead in new Ebola outbreak in Congo
- Trump says he is mobilizing ‘heavily armed’ military to stop protests
- UPDATE: George Floyd death was ‘homicide’ caused by ‘neck compression’ — official autopsy
- George Floyd died of asphyxia, according to private post-mortem
- China and Iran criticise US over its racism problems
- George Floyd’s brother condemns violence, calls for peace
- South Africans cheer as alcohol goes back on sale