Share This On:
HUFFINGTON POST – A 2-year-old boy had to fend for himself for days after his mother and baby brother died inside their Hollywood apartment, according to police.
The Los Angeles Police Department was called to the home of a 43-year-old woman on Monday, after a man reported hearing a child’s screams coming from inside the second-floor apartment.
First responders reportedly made the horrific discovery when they stepped inside.
“The fire department came in and found the 2-year-old child crying and the bodies of a 1-year-old boy and an adult female,” LAPD spokeswoman Liliana Preciado told The Huffington Post.
The woman’s body was found on the floor and the deceased child was found seated next to her, strapped into a feeding chair, police said.
According to Preciado, a preliminary investigation indicates the 1-year-old “was being fed when the female appears to have collapsed and [then] the child suffocated with food.”
More International News Stories
- ‘Jealous’ Ohio mom gets 37 years in prison for killing her 3 sons November 22, 2019
- Boy, 13, executed teen girl because he feared he got her pregnant November 22, 2019
- Navy veteran was dead for 3 years before he was found in apartment November 22, 2019
- Teen migrants found hiding in car seat, dashboard in attempted smuggling November 22, 2019
- First male birth control injection almost ready for penises November 22, 2019
- 380-pound Florida man arrested after hiding drugs in belly button November 22, 2019