Share This On:
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS – A perverted Arizona pastor has been arrested for allegedly molesting several children — at one point impregnating a 13-year-old girl he had illegally married in Mexico, prosecutors said.
Jose Vicente Morales, 49, was arrested Sept. 9 at his Phoenix home after one young accuser’s mother alerted authorities of the pastor’s appalling acts, KNXV-TV reports.
An investigation is ongoing but cops have so far found Morales molested at least five girls over the the past three decades, several of whom were as young as 7.
Many of Morales’ victims attended his church, Iglesia Impacto De Fe, cops said.
The disgraced pastor came to Arizona in 1986 at the age of 19. He was already then dating an 8-year-old girl, whom he married when she turned 10. Three years later, Morales impregnated the girl.
More International News Stories
- Vaping illness cases rise again, to 2,172, CDC says November 19, 2019
- Britain’s ‘first gay dads’ split after one starts dating daughter’s ex November 19, 2019
- NYPD cop in fatal crash got at least 10 traffic citations this year November 19, 2019
- At least three dead after Oklahoma Walmart shooting November 19, 2019
- ‘Invisibility cloak’ straight out of Harry Potter is now a thing November 19, 2019
- Doctors warn that eyelash extensions are helping lice spread November 19, 2019
- Criminal charges expected this week against Epstein guards November 19, 2019