Share This On:
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS – Horrific 911 calls made from the frightened siblings shot dead by their crazed mother in Texas — as well as a neighbor who watched it happen — detail Taylor and Madison Sheats’ final moments as they begged for their lives.
“Please don’t point the gun at us,” cried the victims, 17 and 22, who were shot dead by their mother, Christy Sheats, at their Katy home in the Houston suburbs.
The distraught sisters were heard in mostly unintelligible 911 calls released by Fort Bend County Sheriff’s Office on Tuesday, capturing their desperate pleas during a doomed family meeting Friday.
“Please don’t shoot,” and “Don’t do it,” were among the cries heard.
The dispatcher repeatedly asked “Hello,” but the girls and their father, Jason Sheats, never responded.
- George Floyd had ‘violent criminal history’ says Minneapolis police union chief
- US: Sister of suspected ISIS terrorist shot dead while trying to stab cop
- George Floyd’s killer Derek Chauvin moved to maximum-security prison
- US: Cop removes his fellow colleague’s knee from protester’s neck, video shows
- 5 dead in new Ebola outbreak in Congo
- Trump says he is mobilizing ‘heavily armed’ military to stop protests
- UPDATE: George Floyd death was ‘homicide’ caused by ‘neck compression’ — official autopsy
- George Floyd died of asphyxia, according to private post-mortem
- China and Iran criticise US over its racism problems