Share This On:
INTERNATIONAL: Charlie Sheen says he always led with “condoms and honesty” after his HIV diagnosis four years ago, but at least five sex partners claim that’s a lie and have hired a lawyer, a legal source told the Daily News.
The unidentified women contacted the southern California attorney in the last few days with claims the “Anger Management” star did not disclose his HIV status before bedding them, the bar-certified attorney told The News.
The women are considering claims for intentional infliction of emotional distress, fraud, sexual battery and negligent transmission of a sexually transmitted disease, the lawyer said.
“These aren’t shakedowns. If Charlie Sheen’s name was Charlie Brown, he still could be sued,” the lawyer said.
“He needs to own up to what he did,” the lawyer continued. “What he did was not only civilly actionable but probably criminal too.”
More International News Stories
- Magnitude 6.8 earthquake shakes eastern Turkey, 2 injured January 24, 2020
- Mosquito-killing fungus wins prestigious award January 24, 2020
- US confirms second case of China virus, 50 under investigation January 24, 2020
- Teen speaks out about moment needlefish speared him in the neck January 24, 2020
- China building a hospital to treat virus, expands lockdowns January 24, 2020
- China virus death toll jumps to 25 with 830 confirmed cases January 24, 2020