Share This On:
Nine companies/organisations are down to compete in the Inter-Commercial House Calypso Competition that takes place tomorrow, Tuesday, July 9 at the National Cultural Center.
The organisations are: Teacher’s Union, LUCELEC, Jn Marie Gas Station, Massy Group of Companies, St. Lucia Fire Service, St. Lucia Royal Police Force, Bay Gardens Resorts, Bordelais Correctional Facility, and Bank of St. Lucia.
Recently-crowned Groovy Soca Monarch Sly of Vye Twizeen Boyz will be among the guest artistes scheduled to perform at the event. The others are Keisha, Jay and Bronxx, and Invader.
The event is scheduled to start at 9 p.m. but gates will open at 8 p.m.
The entrance fee is $30.
- SLP still wants to know: ‘Who is really paying for the horses?’ October 22, 2019 6:06 PM
- Donavan Phillip scores all goals in CCSS 7-1 win over Corinth October 22, 2019 9:49 AM
- Canada election: Justin Trudeau set to remain in power – but with minority government October 22, 2019 9:19 AM
- Saint Lucia’s Antoine Destang breaks 13-year-old swim record in Canada October 22, 2019 8:56 AM
- PM Chastanet, Pacific Islands explore development of SIDS resilience facility October 21, 2019 11:09 PM
- US hospital ship to offer free medical services in Jamaica October 21, 2019 10:55 PM
- Trinidad: Lawsuit filed against Facebook user who named man a “bandit” October 21, 2019 9:29 PM
- New tourist attraction ‘Glittering Sands’ opens in Anse-la-Raye October 21, 2019 9:20 PM
- Saint Lucia-born student wins regional essay writing competition October 21, 2019 8:10 PM