Share This On:
Big 4, SNL’s newest game on the market has been making headway since its launch on February 2013.
The prize payouts for the game have exceeded $900,000.
The game was launched with two bet types; ‘Straight’ and ‘Mix’. In September 2013, we introduced another bet type; ‘Backup’ which allowed players to bet on both ‘Straight’ and ‘Mix’ bets. Riding on the success of the additional introductions we went a step further on February 10, 2014 by presenting ‘Pair’ bets and ‘First 3’ & ‘Last 3’ options.
The response has been great. Players now have so many options with which to play Big 4 that the winnings have been instant.
On February 21, 2014, the numbers 1-1-0-0 brought home the gold for many players. The prize payout for that day totaled $67,250.
One gentleman, Hugh Raymond, wagered $80 and won $23,200.
Raymond’s comments really touched us when he said: “I just got turned down by the bank for a small loan to repair my roof, now I can repair my roof without having to pay back and with no interest’. When we hear these stories we know that we are making a real difference in the lives of our players, no matter how small the win, it is money they don’t have to borrow.
Cybil Saint Prix also bet on 1-1-0-0, she spent $20 and won $34,600. Saint Prix resides abroad but would play Big 4 whenever she is home. This time her ‘lucky feeling,’ as she puts it, really did bring her some luck as evident by the huge check she took home today.
Visit our website at www.stlucialotto.com for more information on how to play all of our games. You will find information on the amounts you can win at various bet levels and of course frequent numbers and top five numbers.
The St. Lucia National Lottery currently boasts 83 active terminal- based agents and 25 instant-ticket-only agents island-wide.
Every month, we distribute almost $1,000,000 in winnings, with our two most recent jackpot winners receiving $355,000 and $47,000 respectively.
- St. Lucia’s ‘Christmas barrel concession’ started June 2; expires Jan. 31, 2021
- Britain pushing US to form 5G club of nations to cut out Huawei
- Saint Lucia bankers announce ‘phased increase’ in opening hours
- Big changes coming at Digicel
- LIAT extends suspension of passenger services to June 30
- Non-NIC contributors to benefit from ‘Income Support Programme’
- Digicel’s debt “unsustainable”
- FirstCaribbean hit by 316 per cent decrease in net income
- Bay Gardens Resorts starts relief fund for its staff