Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – In light of the arrival of a cruiser who has been placed on medical quarantine; in keeping with the island’s national response protocols; whilst the necessary assessments are being undertaken (based on a press release from the Department of Health and Wellness- dated Feb 11, 2020) IGY Rodney Bay Marina would like to inform the general public that the aforementioned individual did not arrive at the IGY Rodney Bay Marina.
We reiterate our commitment to working alongside our on-site Port Health Office to proactively minimize any potential infiltration and impact of the novel coronavirus on our shores.
Finally, we remind everyone to keep abreast with the updates from trusted sources, mainly the Department of Health, and to adhere to hygiene practices previously issued by the Department of Health.
More Finance/Business Stories
- Republic Bank (EC) meets Saint Lucia business community February 20, 2020
- BOSL to host second Own Your Home showcase and seminar February 19, 2020
- Social workers attend software refresher course February 18, 2020
- Global investors look to diversify portfolios amid coronavirus chaos February 18, 2020
- General procurement notice: Closure Plan for Vieux Fort Landfill February 18, 2020
- Three Saint Lucians attend World Summit 2020 in Korea February 17, 2020