Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – Invest Saint Lucia, the island’s investment promotion agencies, is pleased to announce yet another of its efforts coming to fruition.
Thanks to their competent and diligent hard work, Saint Lucia’s tourism industry is on the receiving end of yet another remarkable investment opportunity, that of the I.AM. Jet Centre.
Under the terms of the agreement, I.AM. Jet Centre will be a state-of-the-art, fixed-based operation that will provide a premium aviation experience for business, diplomatic and private high-end clients via a world-class terminal compound intended to deliver a concierge guest service package, an efficient customs and immigration station situated immediately after the point of entry, a business centre inclusive of high-speed WiFi access, shower facilities, and a jet fuel supply station.
The proposed project is intended to coincide with the redevelopment of the Hewanorra International Airport (HIA) and the terminal, which forms part of the 30-year business model, and promises to generate considerable revenue and return on investment for the island.
The initiative has received generally positive reviews from key stakeholders and the Saint Lucia Air and Sea Ports Authority (SLASPA) feels confident in the mandate provided by the investors as they have enjoyed considerable success with the portfolio of registered Jet Centre facilities across the Caribbean, particularly in Barbados, Jamaica, Grenada, and Tortola.
According to Invest Saint Lucia’s CEO Roderick Cherry, “Investment opportunities certainly abound in Saint Lucia and this latest project proves that the island is serious in its goal to becoming the new mecca for investment in the Caribbean”.
- Mayor Francis commends emergency personnel for heroic response to Thursday’s city fire November 22, 2019 1:12 PM
- Minister discusses health financing at Global Fund meeting November 22, 2019 1:05 PM
- Temporary closure of affected Gov’t Departments due to recent fire November 22, 2019 10:25 AM
- Voyager building entirely gutted by massive blaze says PM Chastanet November 22, 2019 9:38 AM
- Final phase of Sandals to Choc Road Widening Project November 22, 2019 7:12 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Fire at Voyager building in Castries November 21, 2019 1:59 PM
- BTC receives new laptops November 21, 2019 10:19 AM
- US representative to OAS says political situation in Dominica ‘worrisome’ November 21, 2019 8:29 AM
- OBE Award recipients get high praise from PM Chastanet November 20, 2019 4:00 PM