Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – Every year, the staff of the Hunter J. François Library reach out into the community to provide assistance to those in need. This year, the Library staff made a donation of much-needed supplies to the St. Lucy’s Home for the Elderly.
The director received this donation with heartfelt gratitude, thanking the library staff for remembering the elderly at this time of year.
More General Stories
- Management of waste during the holiday season December 12, 2019
- The Caribbean Digital Transformation Programme December 12, 2019
- ECADE stands with LGBTQ youth December 11, 2019
- December Festivals creating the magic of Christmas December 10, 2019
- Today we celebrate our volunteers December 5, 2019
- National Awards nomination deadline extended December 3, 2019