Share This On:
(SNO) — The Media Association of Saint Lucia (MASL) Miguel Fevrier on Monday revealed that HTS/Radio 100 journalist Rehani Isidore “continues to fight for his life” in hospital.
In a video statement, Fevrier said MASL learnt of Isidore’s hospitalisation over the weekend but did not give any reason for the journalist’s hospitalisation.
In addition, St. Lucia News Online has sought and has since not received any official word from the relevant authorities regarding the journalist’s status.
“We understand that rumour and speculation has and will exist but while we await official word from the relevant authorities MASL makes no further statement on the matter,” Fevrier said.
SEE FULL VIDEO STATEMENT BELOW
- Hurricane season: St. Lucian residents urged to ‘consistently’ follow weather reports
- BREAKING NEWS: Vieux Fort construction worker killed in freak accident
- SALCC teaches English to Cuban medical personnel
- George Floyd had ‘violent criminal history’ says Minneapolis police union chief
- West Indies name Test squad for proposed tour of England
- Daren Sammy and Chris Gayle speak out against racism
- VIDEO: Saint Lucia borders open June 4; visitors require COVID-19 test, quarantine
- Saint Lucia bankers announce ‘phased increase’ in opening hours
- Big changes coming at Digicel