Share This On:
(SNO) — The Media Association of Saint Lucia (MASL) Miguel Fevrier on Monday revealed that HTS/Radio 100 journalist Rehani Isidore “continues to fight for his life” in hospital.
In a video statement, Fevrier said MASL learnt of Isidore’s hospitalisation over the weekend but did not give any reason for the journalist’s hospitalisation.
In addition, St. Lucia News Online has sought and has since not received any official word from the relevant authorities regarding the journalist’s status.
“We understand that rumour and speculation has and will exist but while we await official word from the relevant authorities MASL makes no further statement on the matter,” Fevrier said.
SEE FULL VIDEO STATEMENT BELOW
- Two in custody in connection with Mon Repos businessman’s death November 12, 2019 11:08 AM
- Saint Lucia calls up UK-based goalkeeper Lamar Johnson November 12, 2019 10:46 AM
- Tourism ministry spearheads plan to ease traffic congestion in downtown Castries November 12, 2019 10:04 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Mon Repos businessman succumbs to gunshot wound November 11, 2019 7:35 PM
- Former Saint Lucia top cop Vernon Francois talks about the launch of his digital books November 9, 2019 11:18 PM
- 76-year-old businessman shot in Mon Repos November 9, 2019 9:07 PM
- Gunmen attack, rob bar manager in Jetrine, Saltibus November 9, 2019 6:29 PM
- Entrepot, Sir Ira and Bocage secondary schools to remain closed on Monday November 9, 2019 5:55 PM
- Women who fought with Ciceron Secondary students speak out! November 9, 2019 5:28 PM