Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – A Sitting of the House of Assembly is scheduled for Tuesday, September 12, 2017 with Papers to be laid and Bills to be presented by the Honourable Prime Minister and Minister for Finance, Economic Growth, Job Creation, External Affairs and the Public Service, the Honourable Minister in the Office of the Prime Minister with the responsibility for Commerce, Industry, Investment, Enterprise Development and Consumer Affairs and the Honourable Minister in the Office of the Prime Minister with the responsibility for Tourism and Information and Broadcasting.
The following Motions are down for consideration:
1. Finance (Administration) Act – Resolution of Parliament to Borrow for Capital Expenditure – Youth Empowerment Project.
2. Finance (Administration) Act – Resolution of Parliament to guarantee the financing of the Micoud Rehabilitation Project – Dugard to Desruisseaux Road Rehabilitation Works.
3. Motion of Parliament to negate changes to the Citizenship by Investment Regulations (to be presented by the Honourable Member for Castries South)
The Bills for consideration include the following:
* Automatic Exchange of Financial Account Information (Amendment)
* Public Finance Management
Tuesday’s Sitting is scheduled to commence at 10:00 a.m.
The Sitting of the Senate is scheduled for Thursday, September 14th, 2017 at 10:00 a.m.