Share This On:
(SNO) — Authorities are investigating a house fire in La Clery, Castries, law enforcement officials have confirmed.
Castries fire personnel responded to the call at 5:20 a.m. on Monday, November 5, 2018.
The house, a plywood and concrete structure, was partially destroyed. The top parts of the house, mainly the roof, sustained damages.
Sources have also told St. Lucia News Online that the house was unoccupied at the time of the fire and the owner is reportedly out of state.
The cause of the fire was not immediately determined but investigations are ongoing.
- China and Iran criticise US over its racism problems
- Digicel’s debt “unsustainable”
- Saint Lucia public urged to be vigilant as hurricane season officially begins
- BREAKING NEWS: Saint Lucia to re-open school for Grade 6 and Form 5 students on June 3
- FirstCaribbean hit by 316 per cent decrease in net income
- Trinidad resumes almost all economic activity
- George Floyd death: Widespread unrest as curfews defied across US
- ‘Saint Lucia will reopen its borders this week to visitors and nationals’
- Third tropical system may develop before Atlantic Hurricane Season officially starts