Share This On:
(SNO) — Authorities are investigating a house fire in La Clery, Castries, law enforcement officials have confirmed.
Castries fire personnel responded to the call at 5:20 a.m. on Monday, November 5, 2018.
The house, a plywood and concrete structure, was partially destroyed. The top parts of the house, mainly the roof, sustained damages.
Sources have also told St. Lucia News Online that the house was unoccupied at the time of the fire and the owner is reportedly out of state.
The cause of the fire was not immediately determined but investigations are ongoing.
- Saint Lucia’s Meggan William ekes out singles victory for the Golden Eagles October 23, 2019 10:43 AM
- UK: 39 bodies found inside lorry container in Essex October 23, 2019 10:15 AM
- Gunmen raping males only on the loose in Montego Bay, Jamaica October 23, 2019 10:06 AM
- Saint Lucia’s Tarik Xavier led his US college men’s team in cross country October 23, 2019 9:54 AM
- SLP still wants to know: ‘Who is really paying for the horses?’ October 22, 2019 6:06 PM
- Donavan Phillip scores all goals in CCSS 7-1 win over Corinth October 22, 2019 9:49 AM
- Canada election: Justin Trudeau set to remain in power – but with minority government October 22, 2019 9:19 AM
- Saint Lucia’s Antoine Destang breaks 13-year-old swim record in Canada October 22, 2019 8:56 AM
- PM Chastanet, Pacific Islands explore development of SIDS resilience facility October 21, 2019 11:09 PM