Share This On:
A dwelling house was destroyed by fire in Cabishe, Babonneau early Thursday morning, according to law enforcement officials.
The owner Sammy Joseph was not at home at the time of the fire, officials said.
The 10ft. x 10ft. plywood structure was completely destroyed.
Emergency officials received the report at 2 a.m.
- China and Iran criticise US over its racism problems
- Digicel’s debt “unsustainable”
- Saint Lucia public urged to be vigilant as hurricane season officially begins
- BREAKING NEWS: Saint Lucia to re-open school for Grade 6 and Form 5 students on June 3
- FirstCaribbean hit by 316 per cent decrease in net income
- Trinidad resumes almost all economic activity
- George Floyd death: Widespread unrest as curfews defied across US
- ‘Saint Lucia will reopen its borders this week to visitors and nationals’
- Third tropical system may develop before Atlantic Hurricane Season officially starts