Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – The Leader of the Opposition and Political Leader of the Saint Lucia Labour Party, Hon, Philip J Pierre, has declared that the UWP Government is perpetrating a fraud on the people of Saint Lucia with the staging of the Pitons Cup Horse Racing Event scheduled to be held on Friday 13th December 2019.
Speaking at a Saint Lucia Labour Party meeting on Sunday December 8th 2019 in Vieux Fort, Hon Pierre questioned the seriousness of the horse racing event which is part of the Pearl of the Caribbean Project.
- Prime Minister meets with Caribbean Development Bank January 20, 2020 2:41 PM
- Saint Lucia ends 40th year of Independence with over 400k stay-over arrivals January 20, 2020 11:51 AM
- Micoud South drainage contracts signed to alleviate flooding January 20, 2020 9:14 AM
- Canelles Resort Project begins January 17, 2020 2:52 PM
- St Lucia Jazz and St Lucia Summer Festival 2020 off to an exciting start January 17, 2020 10:00 AM
- Alert of “Assured” brand products January 16, 2020 3:20 PM
- Government aims to reduce serious crime by 45 percent January 16, 2020 2:33 PM
- 2020 Saint Lucia Summer Festival launched January 16, 2020 1:28 PM