Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – This morning around 8am, a caretaker/watchman at the Castries Anglican Primary School was accosted on the school compound by two individuals.
The team from the Department of Education, headed by Minister Rigobert and the Chief Education Officer Mrs. Fiona Phillip-Mayer responded immediately to the report.
After observing the necessary protocol on the ground, the team visited the Victoria Hospital, where the caretaker is being attended to.
The Department of Education extends its well-wishes to the family and loved ones of the victim. We also wish him a speedy recovery.
- Water safety during periods of water shortage February 20, 2020 3:34 PM
- 13-year-old reported missing; elderly citizen found February 20, 2020 10:54 AM
- Residents in the north of the island to experience further delays in accessing the water supply February 20, 2020 9:25 AM
- Taiwan Technical Mission assists banana farmers to secure regional markets February 20, 2020 9:06 AM
- St Lucia captures numerous accolades at 6th Annual Travvy Awards February 19, 2020 8:45 AM
- Department of Health and Wellness coronavirus review meeting February 18, 2020 2:55 PM
- 1st phase of Market Redevelopment Project almost ready February 18, 2020 10:39 AM
- UWP Government deprives 8000 young St Lucians of laptops – SLP February 18, 2020 9:09 AM
- Ministers welcome Youth Parliamentarians at Monday’s Cabinet meeting February 18, 2020 8:48 AM