Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – Police are investigating the circumstances surrounding the death of Bernard Edmund of Diamond, Soufriere, as a result of an incident which occurred on Wednesday May 23, 2018, about 3:00 p.m. at Diamond, Soufriere.
Bernard Edmund, a fifty-seven (57) year old sustained injuries about the body as a result of an altercation with a known individual. Bernard Edmund was conveyed to the Estang Wellness Centre via ambulance and was later pronounced dead by a medical practioner.
A post mortem examination is scheduled for Thursday, May 24, 2018.
One individual is currently in police custody in relation to this incident.
Investigations are continuing into this matter.
This was the eleventh (11) recorded homicide for the year 2018.
The Royal St. Lucia Police Force wishes to extend condolences to the bereaved family and friends.
- Ministry of Agriculture promotes green economy January 24, 2020 2:09 PM
- Queens Commonwealth Essay Competition announces winners January 24, 2020 9:52 AM
- Risk of coronavirus in Caribbean ‘low’ says CARPHA January 23, 2020 3:07 PM
- Meeting with US Secretary of State: Saint Lucia and US continue to strengthen ties January 23, 2020 9:00 AM
- Department of Health and Wellness prepares for new strain of coronavirus January 22, 2020 11:38 AM
- St Lucia captures numerous accolades at 27th Annual World Travel Awards January 22, 2020 11:25 AM
- Young Saint Lucian chef featured at restaurant in Taiwan January 22, 2020 8:28 AM
- Saint Lucia benefits from support to National Utilities Regulatory Commission January 21, 2020 3:52 PM
- Internal fault triggers system shut down January 21, 2020 11:23 AM