Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – Police are investigating the circumstances surrounding the death of Bernard Edmund of Diamond, Soufriere, as a result of an incident which occurred on Wednesday May 23, 2018, about 3:00 p.m. at Diamond, Soufriere.
Bernard Edmund, a fifty-seven (57) year old sustained injuries about the body as a result of an altercation with a known individual. Bernard Edmund was conveyed to the Estang Wellness Centre via ambulance and was later pronounced dead by a medical practioner.
A post mortem examination is scheduled for Thursday, May 24, 2018.
One individual is currently in police custody in relation to this incident.
Investigations are continuing into this matter.
This was the eleventh (11) recorded homicide for the year 2018.
The Royal St. Lucia Police Force wishes to extend condolences to the bereaved family and friends.
- BTC turns 60 February 26, 2020 12:04 PM
- Second District Court in Vieux Fort relocated February 26, 2020 9:32 AM
- Labour Department summons CCC and National Workers Union to urgent meeting February 25, 2020 2:54 PM
- St Lucia extends travel restrictions on travellers February 25, 2020 1:17 PM
- Guadeloupe, Saint Lucia collaborate on agriculture education February 25, 2020 12:32 PM
- Chinese national coronavirus test negative – Ministry of Health February 25, 2020 10:02 AM
- ICT equipment distributed to six schools under Taiwan-Saint Lucia “ICT in Education” Project February 25, 2020 9:01 AM
- Prime Minister issues stirring call to action in Independence Address 2020 February 25, 2020 8:51 AM
- Coronavirus: World should prepare for pandemic, says WHO February 24, 2020 3:34 PM